Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know by my signature my 2nd full time job is Animal Rescue/ Stopping Animal Abuse/ Changing/Updating certain laws and have multiple sites to assist. Well, this past weekend our custom Facebook Fan page was completed and went live. Please become a fan and help spread our cause, tell us what you think .............

Thanks to all, here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foreclosure-Pets/291266010969030?sk=app_156218351098324

fpetsbanner.jpg

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
scan0007.jpg
Damn Buddy,
What a Cool site and Major Kudos to You ! I've always had a love for our Furry Friends and it Bugs the Crap out of me how people can be so Cruel. It blows me away that certain folks can leave a so called "Pet" behind. I made a deal with my Vet almost 35 years ago that he would take care of any animal that I brought in "If I found a good home for them". I can't even count how many theres been through the years. My Pets have always been family and there with me from the Womb to the Tomb. You The Man My Friend !

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Damn Buddy,
What a Cool site and Major Kudos to You ! I've always had a love for our Furry Friends and it Bugs the Crap out of me how people can be so Cruel. It blows me away that certain folks can leave a so called "Pet" behind. I made a deal with my Vet almost 35 years ago that he would take care of any animal that I brought in "If I found a good home for them". I can't even count how many theres been through the years. My Pets have always been family and there with me from the Womb to the Tomb. You The Man My Friend !

Thanks so much , really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
my dog is Roie,11yr old husky shep. X, black cat,Quin,4 yr old male cat,just had him put down last week cuzz of crystals in his urine and blockage poisoned him,grey cat is Wyut,1.5 yrs,ALL RESCUED.and all loved tremendously. 403846_357167804297780_1619871791_n.jpg 304605_291440730870488_1551839628_n.jpg goggy.jpg and thats the dog in the IQ,shes 130lbs and kinda fits.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for positive review and IQ i am sorry u had to put an animal down as it is never easy and i have done it as well. You know u gave the best home anyone could offer and when the time is right u will save another.

Those pics really rock and i love the dog in the iq and cant believe is 130pnds.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wow... I agree with Dugger - kudos to you, Yammi! I am a huge animal lover. I tend to like animals a lot more than I do most people - to be honest. Their love is unconditional. It kills me to see animals abused or abandoned. Both of my kitties are adopted from the SPCA and I love them like they are my own children. Thank you for what you do. I'm sure it's a rewarding job.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow... I agree with Dugger - kudos to you, Yammi! I am a huge animal lover. I tend to like animals a lot more than I do most people - to be honest. Their love is unconditional. It kills me to see animals abused or abandoned. Both of my kitties are adopted from the SPCA and I love them like they are my own children. Thank you for what you do. I'm sure it's a rewarding job.
THANKS MAGGIE, The reward comes from actually seeing the animals saved, adopted, and seeing laws changed................ IT COMES FROM WITHIN

·
Registered
507 Posts
The first kitty I adopted was my female cat Maggie. She's currently 8 lbs and very much a lady. Here she is doing her impression of a shrimp.

Curled.jpg

Then we adopted our boy, Loki. He's currently 18.5 lbs and the most loveable cat I ever owned. I have to stop him from kissing me because it hurts. lol

loki.jpg

And here they are together.

maglok.jpg

I just wish I had a bigger house because I'd have a lot more babies. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the first kitty i adopted was my female cat maggie. She's currently 8 lbs and very much a lady. Here she is doing her impression of a shrimp.

then we adopted our boy, loki. He's currently 18.5 lbs and the most loveable cat i ever owned. I have to stop him from kissing me because it hurts. Lol

and here they are together.

i just wish i had a bigger house because i'd have a lot more babies. :)
1s pic is priceless, cute faces on others

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah I love them. Honestly, it will kill me when one of them passes on. I know I can always get another cat but I bond with my animals so much that it breaks my heart when I have to put them down. I grew up with dogs in my family all my life but my father didn't like cats so we couldn't have one. I made sure I had a cat once I got my own place and have cats ever since.

I have been toying with the idea lately of getting a dog but we really can't give a dog the time it needs and deserves. Cats are more self sufficient and sleep most of the time. I give them lots of attention when I get home from work and they're happy with that. :)

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Very worthwhile. Liked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts