Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Five:AD is offering signature models of the iQ has they have in the past with the xB (gen2) and the tC. You can order the kit from your dealer and have it installed.

The body kit final design is different from the one pictured at the auto show but will still look awesome as all their products do.

I'm getting mine done as soon as the iQ lands in December. I'm also getting my rims from them.

Check out their site for more info...

FIVE:AD

· Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I picked up my body kit and wheels from FIVE:AD today. I chose the full kit including the new rear spoiler and the R6:F wheels. The wheel size is 18X7.5 with a +45 offset.

This kit is made of poly and is the best fitting, highest quality body kit I've ever had. They even include a nine page instruction manual for masking and painting and installation. The connection points are lined up exactly to the stock pieces. The rear spoiler is much smaller and has a lower profile than the Scion/Toyota rear spoiler.

I dropped the parts off to be painted at Imperial Body Shop in La Habra and they should be ready in two weeks. I'll be installing the kit myself and I'll post up pics when it's done. For now, I have these...

Young Tea from FIVE:AD and my buddy Wes at the shop.

Just like Christmas in January!

Smart? Having an iQ of FIVE!

I'll be back in two weeks to pick these up...

Six spokes of pure sexy!

Safely tucked away in my garage until the body kit is done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.