Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to FIVE:AD for the body kit and wheels. I was finally able to get the kit painted, the TOYO tires mounted on the wheels and the kit installed. My buddy Rodney helped me and with the awesome instructions from FIVE:AD we were able to complete the entire job in a few hours.

Picking up the kit and wheels from FIVE:AD...

Parts painted...

Tires and wheels mounted and balanced...

Kit installation...

Wheels installed...

Finished result...

Many thanks to FIVE:AD, TOYO Tires, Beat-Sonic and AirRunner for getting the build to this point. More mods coming soon!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I love your iQ! One of my favorite modified Scion iQ's so far. I remember seeing in another thread that your on bags, do you always ride at the same height?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I change it up a little depending on what kind of road I'm on. I really enjoy driving with it as low as I can though.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the way the body kit and wheels look in these pictures...

:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow that kit's got a snubby spoiler.

Is that kit compatible with the factory mud guards? I noticed you ain't got none. I've a full set of factory flaps fore-and-aft all around and I'm afraid there aren't enough mounting holes for everybody at the wells, and the kit fasteners may not be long enough.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow that kit's got a snubby spoiler.

Is that kit compatible with the factory mud guards? I noticed you ain't got none. I've a full set of factory flaps fore-and-aft all around and I'm afraid there aren't enough mounting holes for everybody at the wells, and the kit fasteners may not be long enough.
The kit requires the removal of the mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey i was wondering where you got the front plastic plate that says iQ? i can't seem to find it anywhere!! :mad:
It comes with your iQ to the port. The dealer removes it to place the dealer plate frame. Ask your dealer for the plate. I made sure my dealer kept it on before my iQ arrived.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
It comes with your iQ to the port. The dealer removes it to place the dealer plate frame. Ask your dealer for the plate. I made sure my dealer kept it on before my iQ arrived.
if you have no luck finding it,msg me your address and i will send you mine,CHEERS.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts