Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday night, heading for the supermarket, I was thrilled to see another IQ in the same pacific blue color as mine head across the junction (Bellevue,WA) in front of me. Anyone else seen another IQ other than on a dealer's forecourt?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i was told by my dealer i was the firs owner in canada,2.5 months ago,ive bin on the road ALLOT and am yet to see another one,which was the case with my 09 nissan cube.but i keep watching to give a friendly wave.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I've passed two on the road but I was in my company truck. Haven't had the pleasure of pulling up next to another iQ while driving mine.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have not seen one yet but i sure get alot of looks with mine. Hay Taz will get some jaw drops when he hits the switches when he pulls up beside one.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I have not seen one yet but i sure get alot of looks with mine. Hay Taz will get some jaw drops when he hits the switches when he pulls up beside one.
thats a fact iQtuner,my jaw drops and im 1078 miles away.im very confident i will NEVER see an iq like that any where even close to where i reside.

·
Registered
133 Posts
A local xb owner that I've seen on the xb forum was trailing me on the fwy without passing me up. I figured he was checking out the IQ so I rolled down the tinted passenger window. He pulled up next to me and said..."I love that car"

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was driving on Palafox St. in Car City today about 10:30 AM. "I heard a toot, toot" looked in the direction I heard it
and to my surprise I saw a Black Currant Metallic Scion IQ.

They where all smiles and I was happy to know that there are at least two IQs here in Koolerville, Fl. :cool: LoL!

-Kooler

·
Registered
181 Posts
Invited a fellow San Jose iQ owner to NorCal Scions meet last Wednesday in San Jose, CA. Had a good chat. Other than that: neither of us have seen another in the wild. We know they're selling off the lot, but with millions of cars loose around here they just seem to fade away. I see tons of xB's, an occasional xA, and the odd xD, but never another iQ. I kind of like it that way. I get a lot of comments and questions about it around town. I bought it to be unique: mission accomplished.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Invited a fellow San Jose iQ owner to NorCal Scions meet last Wednesday in San Jose, CA. Had a good chat. Other than that: neither of us have seen another in the wild. We know they're selling off the lot, but with millions of cars loose around here they just seem to fade away. I see tons of xB's, an occasional xA, and the odd xD, but never another iQ. I kind of like it that way. I get a lot of comments and questions about it around town. I bought it to be unique: mission accomplished.
same here,and i was allready UNIQUE,now im UNIQUER.LOL.i have not seen another either.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
As with the xB in it's first generation release it will take time for the iQ to start becoming visible. Then maybe people will stop asking me if it's a smart car. LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
We made a game two years ago at the Germany iQ board (forum):
searching for satelite or streetview pictures with the iQ - we found several.
Then we limited the search for iQs outside of area around 50 m next to a dealer - we found several too :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
xB's are like cockroaches in a dark kitchen around here. I can't run around the block without spotting 3 of them. xA's used to be but they're fading out. tC's are so much like their Toyota cousins that they're hard to spot even if they are out there. xD's are only now starting to become common. I really hope bad reviews kill the iQ before everyone and their Aunt's poodle buy one. Mass sales would kill the mystIQue.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts