Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my tpms allerted me to what i thought was a low tire,wrong,completely flat,and i was pleasantly suprised to find out my extended warranty covers four tire repairs,and Valley Scion in chilliwack fit me in imediately,insert smilley face here.sorry for the meneal info,promise i wont start TWEETING here what i ate and when i go to the bathroom.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oh no! That's poopy! Good to hear that it's covered under warranty and that they could get you in quickly. Hope your weekend is better! I'll be celebrating (or mourning) another year older and closer to death. lol But I will be looking forward to getting my secksaay wheels on next week. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
297 Posts
That is another good question to ask at the dealership this afternoon when I go in for my new alloy wheels...
How many flats am I allowed...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is another good question to ask at the dealership this afternoon when I go in for my new alloy wheels...
How many flats am I allowed...
And hopefully,your allowable limit will be all you ever experience.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yup. They finally came in (last week) and today was the soonest I could get in.
I will have lots of photos after this weekend...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yup. They finally came in (last week) and today was the soonest I could get in.
I will have lots of photos after this weekend...
Sweet! Yeah, mine are supposed to be shipped on Apr 30th and arrive sometime next week. I can't wait to get them on. I hate the hubcaps. lol Looking forward to your pics! :)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait, so if u have the extended warranty u r covered ? Free tow back to dealer and new tire = no charge ??????????
yes R1,that is commonplace here in the great white north,its ALLWAYS included with the extended warranty,for new cars anyway,my 09 cube got hit way down at the river and it includes absolutely everything under every circumstance,paying tows,paying hotel and food if your outa town and something were to happen,and the list goes on.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I believe the iQ in the US has three years unlimited road side assistance and tire repair.

Happy Birthday Maggie, enjoy your special day!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Was that for me?
ive never been accused of being smart,BUT,if i had to take a guess,odds are,since that thread coincides with you and the mentioning about another complete trip around the sun,Id say.YES,hope you had fun.

·
Registered
507 Posts
ive never been accused of being smart,BUT,if i had to take a guess,odds are,since that thread coincides with you and the mentioning about another complete trip around the sun,Id say.YES,hope you had fun.
I didn't want to assume. In that case, thank you surfcitylocal... and you too iqforyou. :) It was uneventful but nice none the less.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts