Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO fellow iqueans.for the last few years i have been attending a car show in the next town over,well ive decided this year i will be an entry in this event,i dont feel i got the most moded out vehicle or the most powerfull or quickest.i have a stock stereo and NO video.but what i do got iS ,THE COOLEST,UNIQUEST,MODERN FANTASTICALLY ENGINEERD LITTLE GEM.i dont expect to win,hell, i dont even expect to place.but what the heck,im doing it,and if nothing else,I WILL HAVE A BLAST.peace.
Brent.. carshow.jpg iq2.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
The best advice I can give you after doing car shows for many years, go and have a good time, talk to people about your car and don't worry about winning. If you do, it makes it that much sweeter.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the event.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The best advice I can give you after doing car shows for many years, go and have a good time, talk to people about your car and don't worry about winning. If you do, it makes it that much sweeter.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the event.
thanks,exactly my thoughts.wont be much different than when i am there as a spectator,BUT i will have a GREAT parkingspot,and Taz,might sound dumb,but,would i leave 1 or both doors open and allso how should i configure the rear seatin,i guess i could change it up throughout the event,allso i dont even have a plakard or anything to describe the car or what has bin done to it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great advice, Taz. iQforyou, it sounds like a great chance to meet other car enthusiasts and learn anything you might want to know about any future mods you have in mind. Have fun. And good for you for entering. The stock iQ is worthy of winning, in my opinion. It is such an awesome car. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all,enjoy your weekend.peace
Brent.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
thanks,exactly my thoughts.wont be much different than when i am there as a spectator,BUT i will have a GREAT parkingspot,and Taz,might sound dumb,but,would i leave 1 or both doors open and allso how should i configure the rear seatin,i guess i could change it up throughout the event,allso i dont even have a plakard or anything to describe the car or what has bin done to it.
As far as leaving the doors open, I would not. Roll your windows down half way and leave the back seat in place. People will want to open your car and look inside since they probably haven't seen one yet. You can answer their questions and show them the car without having to worry about people getting too touchy with the ride.

I have had more people open my car and get in with the iQ than I ever have with my other cars. They just don't know what it is. Many people who come to car shows are not aware of the "car show rules", look but don't touch.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes TAZ,them rules are pretty common sense,now if only common sense was a whole lot more common so many tradedies would be avoided,lol.and hey,my WAY BETTER half has those rules in place for me as well,LOOK BUT DONT TOUCH.and with a wonderfull woman like her in my life,i wouldnt even think about it,thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Some signs that could come in handy...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks master,and yes i will TAKE pictures.lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts