Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my fellow Alberta iQ owners: is there sufficient interest in having a lunchtime meet sometime during the latter part of the summer, perhaps in Red Deer? If the spot-the-iQ threads are anything to go by, there's only going to be a handful of us in the province anyway so city-based meets may not work so well for a while. Thoughts/interest, please?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i was just going to drive from chilliwack bc to long beach for TAZES,meet,BUT,im a bit behind on my paperwork for an enhanced DL to cross ,THE LINE.SO THAT WOULD BE A CAKEWALK TRIP,hmmmm,Alberta for lunch,from Vancouver,OKAY,unless its just the two of us,nothing against you of course,but i would prefer at least 2 people to HUG.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No offense taken because I agree! :) We should have a quorum before we meet. Personally, I'd be tickled pink if we get more than a handful...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
August long weekend is doable for me. The Burger Baron in Red Deer on the east side of Gasoline Alley is surprisingly good. Mayhaps that's a good midpoint for everyone, including folks from Edmonton?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Please take pics!! I appreciate any photographic evidence you can provide that other iQ owners are out there because...other than this forum...it's pretty much tumbleweeds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All right, the current proposal is to meet at the Burger Baron at Red Deer's Gasoline Alley on Sunday, Aug. 5th sometime around noon. Things can be changed as needed since we're not sure if we can achieve quorum for this, which I'm arbitrarily setting to 5. :)

Is anyone still interested? If so, please indicate with replies here?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, looks like we haven't got enough interest (yet?) so the meet is cancelled. Have a great long weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts