Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tanabee lowering springs ordered from them ?
My card has been charged.
No shipping UPS information has been provided
I can't log in to check my order
When I click on the forgot password, I never get anything from them.
I have emailed the company and still no response yet ?

Has anybody on here dealt with this company ?
So far I am very disappointed with them..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not is spam filter.
I called them and they don't even have them in stock !
It would be 4-6 weeks before they get any !

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought mine Tanabe springs from them. It took almost a month for it to arrive. I have been sending email to them back and forth. They said that they were back ordered and if I want to know when it will be available, I have to contact Tanabe directly since Tanabe is the one who going to ship the product to me.
Yea the shopping experience from them wasn't that great. As long as the springs arrived, I am fine with that.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well here we go again. Ordered the front strut brace. Still shows processing. No tracking number. No response to my emails. I am loosing faith in this company? Fast!
I shouldn't have to call a company to find out the status of a order.
I will call on my lunch hour and see what their excuse is this time.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well called on my lunch hour. Had to leave a message for him to call me back. Never did ! Talk about poor customer service. I think, if I even get the part that I ordered from them. It may be the last time. Burn me once shame on you burn me twice, shame on me. But never they will never burn me again.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Well called on my lunch hour. Had to leave a message for him to call me back. Never did ! Talk about poor customer service. I think, if I even get the part that I ordered from them. It may be the last time. Burn me once shame on you burn me twice, shame on me. But never they will never burn me again.
were you billed for the items,or did you pay allready.

·
Registered
584 Posts
They have a sema logo on their site but I do not see them listed in their online database. Fastscion.com or their parent company Online Performance Group, Inc. That seems like a bad sign.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paid for it YES
Got it yet NO
Like the company NO
Will deal with this company again NO
Tell other people to stay away from them YES

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just posted this on their FaceBook site.. If you have them leave them a comment also..

What is the secret to your company ? You never fill order, send a tracking number, respond to email or phone calls, have things in stock you show for sale, have a SEMA logo on your site but not listed with them. The first thing I ordered from you showed in stock it wan't ! I am still waiting a week later for any type of response to my four time contacting you about my order on Sunday. Sounds like a good company to stay away from IMO. Just wondering how you are still in business ?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Just posted this on their FaceBook site.. If you have them leave them a comment also..

What is the secret to your company ? You never fill order, send a tracking number, respond to email or phone calls, have things in stock you show for sale, have a SEMA logo on your site but not listed with them. The first thing I ordered from you showed in stock it wan't ! I am still waiting a week later for any type of response to my four time contacting you about my order on Sunday. Sounds like a good company to stay away from IMO. Just wondering how you are still in business ?
sorry to hear that spidious,yep,THEY suck,consider the word spread.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well after three emails and two phone messages I got a call from a guy named joe. As usual they don't even have the part in stock. I told him to refund my credit card again. And suggested that they have on their site whether or not the part is in stock. He tells me tanabe is backordered 2-3 weeks. Then he hangs up in me.

Does anyone on here know where I can get one from that has them?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Bad experience here too.........No shipping info just a charged credit card......won't buy from these clowns again!!
I think i would be pretty tempted to meet these folks in person.insert smiley face here.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Well after three emails and two phone messages I got a call from a guy named joe. As usual they don't even have the part in stock. I told him to refund my credit card again. And suggested that they have on their site whether or not the part is in stock. He tells me tanabe is backordered 2-3 weeks. Then he hangs up in me.

Does anyone on here know where I can get one from that has them?
My iQ was used for the R&D on the strut tower brace. The bar is in but the mounting plates are not. I just talked to James from Tanabe last week. He is hoping to provide me with the finished product in a few weeks. Once the final fit is insured the production will start. The companies offering the item do not have it yet and will not have it for a while. They are jumping the gun to sell it to you.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Start the credit card disputes before it's too late.. they shouldn't be listing products as if they're already tested and available.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So surf. Who will be selling it. I do not want to deal with fast scion anymore !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts