Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a car show and parked next to another iQ that is basically a marketing vehicle. I noticed something weird with the wipers. they came from the factory backwards. in other words the wiper arms and wiper blades were installed on the wrong side. The guy driving was like I was wondering why it was missing a large part of the windshield on the drivers side. I also showed him how to change the stereo display and change it to the iQ setting. My buddy and I thought it was funny that they were installed backwards.

579899_456988920993102_348750317_n.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmmm. I highly doubt that iQ left the factory that way. If the suspension was lowered on that car, you have to remove the wipers and upper cowl to gain access to the strut nuts. The installer probably put them back on backwards during reinstallation. Interesting tho.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Aren't the wipers meant to clear the biggest area in front of the driver, so in this case they would be fitted correctly.

Fish

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looking at it again, the actual arms look correct, but it looks like the actual rubber blades are on the wrong side. The one on the driver's really looks like the passenger one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The arms are also backwards not just the blades. Not sure if the vehicle is lowered or not. but if so then a dealership lowered it and put them on backwards. either way it's a big oops that may have been from drug use. lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
so the attached picture by the OP is wrong? I just looked at my car it is the same as the attached picture from the OP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts