Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Concept looks 100000000000000000000x better.

But most concept designs normally cost way to much and are just generally unpractical.
Its w/e the best for the company and what "they" think will sell the best , which not many neat things you see on concepts appear on the actual model.

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 for the concept, but if Scion released a iQ production model close to how the concept looks then we would be paying an arm and a leg for one. I do think Scion did pretty well with showing off what they can accomplish with a compact vehicle with the Scion iQ concept.

Blonde > Concept iQ > Production iQ .............just saying

·
Registered
110 Posts
iQ Concept car looks ugly what was Scion thinking when they made the scion iq design.

the iQ concept side profile is just too flat incomplete. it needs sumthing to complete the look.

·
Registered
70 Posts
iQ concept side profile almost looks identical to the Production model, so don't know what not complete there.

iQ concept looks more premium , but then cost would be too high , and ti would probably never sell..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I like the angry expression on the concept. Also, I like asians more ;) :p.

The cost shouldnt be much different... just different tail lights. The production looks kind of dumbfounded, vs the concept being angry. :) and yes, premium... which is what IQ was all about in the design concept.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Even though i guess what mazda though was that look on the concept was to aggressive for being a premium car.

Mazda does have nice models though ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
blonde model standing next to the Scion iQ is ...winning! (sorry had to bring out the Charlie Sheen)

Even though i guess what mazda though was that look on the concept was to aggressive for being a premium car.

Mazda does have nice models though ;)
Mazduh? This thread is on a Scion iQ, or you can call it a Toyota iQ. I don't think Mazda iQ's exist haha

You must show me this mazda :D

·
Registered
79 Posts

use your imagination it might turn into a Scion iQ by the time it crosses the Pacific ocean.

Anywhoo was tired, but regardless the line of the concept look way to aggressive to be a full fledged production car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts