• Hot Lava

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Blizzard Pearl

Votes: 12 18.2%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Grey.LOVE IT.havent, but would really like to see the blue.I BE MR CLIFFJUMPER WOULD LIKE RED.sorry bud, couldnt help myself.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
RED Goddammit!

LOL iqforyou beat me to it.

Technically mine is black...for now.

·
Registered
985 Posts
All the colors are super...I have Blizzard Pearl. Aside from being fairly easy to keep tidy, the thing I like about it is the contrast between the body and the dark glass sections (shows off those nice curves), reflectors, and other details. Note I am NOT saying it is the best color...each of them offers something.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I can't wait to get mine wrapped...besides being red, the wrapped finish is more durable and easier to take care of. Only thing that worries me is fading

·
Registered
351 Posts
looks like there's a lot of Hot Lava. there should be an "Other" on the options. We all know Cliff wants his Red ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really torn. My favorite color is purple, but I really like the look of the iQ in silver. Plus, silver is much easier to keep clean on a vehicle that will have to live outside. Gray is nice, too. I finally got a glimpse of the blue at a dealer today as we drove past. Too fast to make a good judgement...

·
Registered
37 Posts
before you decide on any particular colour, u should check out on toyotaownersclub.com for pics of a chrome covered IQ (vinyl wrap), so amazing, it reminded me of a landed UFO. iQ-Chroom1.jpg iQ-Chroom2.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would do that tomorrow if I thought it was legal here. Imagine me driving down the freeways of Las Vegas, blinding everyone in sight with the power of the desert sun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Color was a very, very hard choice for me too. I wanted a light, summery color - but not the silver. I love the color orange, but didn't really love the hot lava (and it was so very popular - so that was a turn off). I ended up with the white blizzard pearl and I do love it. I agree that the contrast between the blacks and the glittery pearl paint looks really hot.

I would have jumped on a yellow, though.

Oh - the dealer had the purple/black currant in the the showroom and it was lovely. I almost switched. But NO. This is my summer car. I wanted a light color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Black Pearl for me... though I honestly wish Id gone with Blizzard white.
I dont know how it is for you guys in the US, but in Canada there was an additional cost if we wanted white.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I was torn between the Blizzard White and the Silver. My last car was white so I choose Silver because I've never had a Silver car before. I was having second thoughts about it until my Alloy Rims FINALLY came in and they look great with the Silver. I Love it !

·
Registered
536 Posts
my first choice is Black, but my whife want it White, so she's white, and my whife buy a Yaris for her ... RED ! go understand...

now i like it white and it's washing cost is less than black. my last car was black.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Ha ha,funny master yoda,woman are the same on this side of the world.we say ' go figure' you say 'go understand' love it. Is there cold air intakes available in your homeland sir.

·
Registered
536 Posts
no there's no air intakes ... so i buy it in US, except if i upgrade with supercharger or compessor (if i find it off course).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts