Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put a baby car seat in the IQ. If so can you share pics and which seat you have. I am looking at a recaro convertible but I am thinking it might be too big..

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Has anyone put a baby car seat in the IQ. If so can you share pics and which seat you have. I am looking at a recaro convertible but I am thinking it might be too big..
i would think it should fit behind the passenger side,im not sure if a car seat would work behind the driver at all.gettin booted in the back repeatedly from a small human could get old real fast,lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is a pic of my two daughter riding in it all the time. the infant car seat has to go behind the passenger seat cause there is more room. But if you have a passenger riding with you the seat will be pushed all the way to the front so they are basically sitting straight up which to me is uncomfortable but my wife said she is got used to it and doesnt complain anymore. And my 4 year old daughter sits behind the driver seat and i have my seat pushed all the way to the back and im comfortable. Now my 4 year old and i take the car all the time and she sits behind the passenger seat if its just us and that always works out perfect. You might get some people looking at you weird when you are reaching through the trunk to get you kids outta the car but thats always funny. hope this helps out.
Daniel
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
73 Posts
I use a Clek Oobr for my 6 year old son. Attaches with the LATCH system. It goes in the right rear seat. I also take his cousin to school once a week. I just put a low-back booster on the left side for her and move the drivers seat up a little. I'm 6 feet and don't mind a short drive with a 5 year old. Now try to put an adult in that same spot and take a long drive. I don't think I would like that.

They both have room in the back and their school bags go on the front right seat.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i would think it should fit behind the passenger side,im not sure if a car seat would work behind the driver at all.gettin booted in the back repeatedly from a small human could get old real fast,lol.
i just may have bin wrong,IMPOSSIBLE,lol.i guess the small ones wouldnt even have enough room to get their feet up to kick you in the back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is gonna be for my new born. I might just have to use my lifted diesel f250 to transport my offspring...... BIGDAN- what brand seat is the little one on?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts