Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
If my back seat were to be down,event most of the time,i would go with them.or a cheaper allternative.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Here is a picture (although not a close up) of the cargo mat.

Raising and lowering the rear seat requires the removal of the rear headrests so it gets to be a pain if you move the seat up and down a lot. The cargo mat attaches with Velcro tabs to keep it from moving around. If you are going to leave the seat down for extended periods of time I would suggest getting it. If you are going to carry dirty stuff back there I would suggest a rubber one.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I have just orderd stuff from the dealer where I purchased my iq,i love saying my iq.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've ordered from them. It's a reputable Toyota/Scion dealer who discounts. I got the floor and rear mats from them, quickly and at a good discount.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I am allso thinkin that if you are like me,i do very little mechanically or aesthetically myself,so I guess the dealer is like a ONESTOP shop,install aswell.unless I am not correct n assuming that the scionparts people are just a parts provider.yes the dealer is often more$$,but im 3 minutes from a very nice new scion dealership which is just darn convenient...nice to know you aswell rodger.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,

Back to all...

Bohemian wrote...

I got the full mat set, cargo net, and mud flaps from ScionPartsPeople. I have no complanints.

Dave777 wrote...

I've ordered from them. It's a reputable Toyota/Scion dealer who discounts. I got the floor and rear mats from them, quickly and at a good discount.
Good to know. I will remember that ScionpartsPeople are a reputable company. Thanks for the come back.

Iqforyou I'm happy to read your words. My dealer was only a few dollar more then the ScionPartsPeople for the oem aluminum wheels that I ordered and had them the day after I ordered them.

I like the looks of the cargo mat and may order it soon.

Thanks all.

-Kooler aka Roger

·
Registered
985 Posts
My iQ came with the cargo mats so I don't know what is is like to be without. However, I constantly use the flexibility of the back end all the time, so I think having an always-available protective mat back there is probably a good idea.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My iQ came with the cargo mats so I don't know what is is like to be without. However, I constantly use the flexibility of the back end all the time, so I think having an always-available protective mat back there is probably a good idea.
Yeah. I'm going to get one. I'm just shopping around for the best price.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used Scionpartspeople to order the rear sway bar, they are a dealership not far from me, with an internet arm. If you delve into their site you will see they cover 12-15 major car makers and use their web site to do discounted sales. I would use them agian, the cost saving is considerable,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is a picture (although not a close up) of the cargo mat.

Raising and lowering the rear seat requires the removal of the rear headrests so it gets to be a pain if you move the seat up and down a lot. The cargo mat attaches with Velcro tabs to keep it from moving around. If you are going to leave the seat down for extended periods of time I would suggest getting it. If you are going to carry dirty stuff back there I would suggest a rubber one.
Do they make an official rubber mat?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts