Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried out my new door rods from WAK Shop today. We use them at car shows when we want to leave the door open but not allow people to enter the vehicle. They are made well and powder coated white to match the iQ. Nice fitment and they will come in handy.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
a part of the buisness i wouldnt even think of,simple,goodlooking,and effective.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually had a couple open the doors and get in my iQ when it was on display at Formula Drift in Long Beach. I explained that it was a privately owned vehicle and only for display purposes, she told me I should have put a sign on it and told me to "F" off. I don't have sign but I do have the door rods now. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i just love the look of the 5 emblem,so much in fact i went into a custom car wrap outlett here were i live,i looked through a couple binders of there stuff,i was pressed fo time and didnt see anything that would work for me,in your world of beutifully customized vehicles can you throw out a couple ideas,scenarios,that might work with my theme.enjoy your weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i actually had a couple open the doors and get in my iq when it was on display at formula drift in long beach. I explained that it was a privately owned vehicle and only for display purposes, she told me i should have put a sign on it and told me to "f" off. I don't have sign but i do have the door rods now. Lol
oh dear.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mine looks like a wannabe stealth anime toy from the outside. You can't tell how truly pimped out it is without sitting in it. I can't imagine not inviting lookie-loos in for a prowl. Then again: I'm hallin' an 8-year-old in a booster seat around now and I don't got them fanzy umpteen-hundred dollar leather seats to spill sodas on.

I am however looking into tilt-back hood hinges to show off my intake at car shows without popping the silly little hood all up the windshield like somebody's untied high-top basketball shoe tongue. They got any of those out yet or am I hacking in Home Depot for ghetto parts again?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine looks like a wannabe stealth anime toy from the outside. You can't tell how truly pimped out it is without sitting in it. I can't imagine not inviting lookie-loos in for a prowl. Then again: I'm hallin' an 8-year-old in a booster seat around now and I don't got them fanzy umpteen-hundred dollar leather seats to spill sodas on.

I am however looking into tilt-back hood hinges to show off my intake at car shows without popping the silly little hood all up the windshield like somebody's untied high-top basketball shoe tongue. They got any of those out yet or am I hacking in Home Depot for ghetto parts again?

Check with him, I know he has tailgate rods. He may have hood supports as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts