Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i recently swap my stock tires to falkens 205/50/16 on my iq and i cannot for the love of god reset it, i did get a mechanic to swap the sensors as well but still no dice. any suggestions?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tpms light are still on after swapping from the originals? is that normal or that cannot be fix because i decided to go for wider tires? thanks guy

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
tpms light are still on after swapping from the originals? is that normal or that cannot be fix because i decided to go for wider tires? thanks guy
shouldnt matter,i would think if the preasure is correct then you should not have the indicator light on????

·
Registered
540 Posts
Did you reset it by pushing down the TPMS button below the steering wheel ?
Turn on the key and after the correct tire pressure is in them. Hold down the button till it goes out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did all that the only option i got left was from iqforyou ima go to a mech to put 35 psi front and 33 psi back, but to answer your question i hold the pressure button down while on "on" for over 2 minutes, all i got is a solid tpms pressure color

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont know, anyone know if low profiles tire needs more or less pressure? 205/50/16 falken low profiles

·
Registered
540 Posts
When it is set at what ever pressure you want to run. You should be able to hold down the button. And then that will be the set pressure.
You might have one damaged and that is why it isn't working. Have somebody hook up a scanner and see if any codes for the TPMS sensors are stored.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they did like a master reset because i changed wheels and tires they had to resync the sensor to the car but it was all free so yeh for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts