Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my IQ since 2012 (still adore it!) I’ve had several new iPhones in the past 9 years and paired it with the Bluetooth with no issues. Not the case this time around-the readout says that Bluetooth is Full. Can’t seem to figure out how to empty it to add my new phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’ve had my IQ since 2012 (still adore it!) I’ve had several new iPhones in the past 9 years and paired it with the Bluetooth with no issues. Not the case this time around-the readout says that Bluetooth is Full. Can’t seem to figure out how to empty it to add my new phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Probably means you need to unpair your old phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
As maksym kindly noted there are limited # of spots to connect new devices. You'll have to figure out how to delete the old no longer used pairings with the iPhones you no longer used. Here's a link to the owner's manuals for your model year. I'm not sure which radio you have...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably means you need to unpair your old phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that’s the problem. I don’t think it’s possible. I don’t have those phones anymore and there doesn’t seem to be a way to do it on the Pioneer radio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found the screen shot above from a google search, looks like a pioneer radio, doesn’t seem to need a physical device, just a number off a list. good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts