Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone ever found a set of Brake and Gas Pedal covers that work on a 2013 iQ that do not require any modification? Concerned about voiding the warranty. I found a set on ebay offered by m2-racing for just $19.88. Any opinions or maybe a better choice? They are listed as: SILVER Racing Fuel Brake Gas Foot Automatic Pedals Pad Aluminum Plate. Thanks

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Most pedal covers just clamp over your existing ones.

I got these for cheap on amazon, cheap enough that I bought 2 just so I could velcro one to the floor as a foot rest.

Shoe Automotive lighting Road surface Motor vehicle Asphalt

please forgive the state of the carpets

They just clamped over my existing pedals, didn;t even have to pull the rubber bits off.

I will say the gas pedal sits really close to the wall so keep that in mind

·
Registered
127 Posts
wow...do they come with the DIRT.....

Most pedal covers just clamp over your existing ones.

I got these for cheap on amazon, cheap enough that I bought 2 just so I could velcro one to the floor as a foot rest.

please forgive the state of the carpets

They just clamped over my existing pedals, didn;t even have to pull the rubber bits off.

I will say the gas pedal sits really close to the wall so keep that in mind

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Not dirt, grass.

My neighbor is a compulsive mower and his stupid bagless old piece of crap mower vomits its waste out onto my driveway every time he gets close to the edge. It's impossible not to track it in. I usually vac it all out when I get CJ washed, but it's been rainy lately and I'm lazy and take any excuse not to do something :p

You'll be happy to know I switched to all-weather mats and cleaned up while I was at it.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Rectangle Table Baize Font Indoor games and sports
Table Rectangle Font Indoor games and sports Circle
I'm having these made by a machine shop, they will not be smooth or green and yellow lol it's just a rendering to show the 3 dimensional iq logo they will actually have a waffle cone grip pattern to them and be polished billet aluminum. Now these are not cheap pedal covers these are made to be exactly the same shape as our factory pedals and even have the same curvature. You take off the factory rubber brake cover and drill holes into the factory pedal these bolt on with stainless steel hardware. If anyone wants to know where to get a set let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
They are sold by a company called ultimate pedals, a basic set is about $129 mine are a custom embossed set so they will set me back a bit more, but I'm a bit detail oriented and willing to pay for it :)
the quality of these pedals is awesome, and the customer service is amazing !'

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Circuit component Rectangle Circle Pattern Font
Circuit component Rectangle Circle Technology Composite material
The pedals are finally finished and should arrive Tuesday. I am excited to get them on the car, as these are suppose to be an exact fit. I have had plenty of the usual aftermarket off the shelf pedals in the past, but this time around I figured why cut corners on one of my last details, and buy something that wasn't an exact fit! I have seen many cool looking off the shelf pedals and was tempted but in the past they always felt bulky, and no matter which ones I purchased eventually they moved around or just sat to close to each other for my liking. I won't BS around these ended up costing me $232 for the set but they are the first of their kind and made just for my " Scrappy" I will update you all if you want to see what they end up looking like on the vehicle. These are completely bolted on with all stainless steel hardware and they do require removing the factory rubber brake pedal cover, as well as drilling a couple holes in the factory pedals.. Hope to hear some feedback from you guys and see what you think of my latest crazy modification :)

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Automotive design
Wood Automotive exterior Rectangle Hardwood Flooring
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Floor Carbon
Ok here they are, I've been working it out with the machine shop for a bit now to get these pedals done. These are mounted as securely as it can get, using four bolts per pedal. The fit is exact the curve of each pedal is exact, and the appearance looks as if it could have been a stock option if they offered the IQ in a sport/luxury version.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 2288 View attachment 2289 I'm having these made by a machine shop, they will not be smooth or green and yellow lol it's just a rendering to show the 3 dimensional iq logo they will actually have a waffle cone grip pattern to them and be polished billet aluminum. Now these are not cheap pedal covers these are made to be exactly the same shape as our factory pedals and even have the same curvature. You take off the factory rubber brake cover and drill holes into the factory pedal these bolt on with stainless steel hardware. If anyone wants to know where to get a set let me know.
Yes. Would like a set

1 - 14 of 14 Posts