Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is amazing. It looks a lot like a Maybach, does Mercedes Benz make Maybach as well? The article doesn't even state how much this baller status car costs.

If i had the money for this I would buy it in a heart beat, and not because I need a mobile office but I'm an Apple & Benz fan! Having both of these in one with an amazing looking exterior is just full of win.

.......amazing doesn't even describe how good it looks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is amazing. It looks a lot like a Maybach, does Mercedes Benz make Maybach as well? The article doesn't even state how much this baller status car costs.

If i had the money for this I would buy it in a heart beat, and not because I need a mobile office but I'm an Apple & Benz fan! Having both of these in one with an amazing looking exterior is just full of win.

.......amazing doesn't even describe how good it looks.
Yes Maybach is branch of Mercedes benz.. i dont think they need to post how much it cost.

haha if we wanted one they'd come to us, but an s class is still an s class id i were to blow that much cash, i'd opt for the Rolls Royce Ghost i would assume the same 300 k price range.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i bet if you ask Brabus how much it costs they could tell you.
to my guess it will cost around $150 000 - 175 000 USD that should be right.

Yes Maybach is branch of Mercedes benz.. i dont think they need to post how much it cost.

haha if we wanted one they'd come to us, but an s class is still an s class id i were to blow that much cash, i'd opt for the Rolls Royce Ghost i would assume the same 300 k price range.

sometimes its just better to have a high end top model benz than a low model Royals Royce!
as the saying goes "if you have to ask how much it is, you cant afford it"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts