Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,i have the bare bones stock head unit,im learning that everyones bluetooth activation button is built into the previous mentioned head unit,well mine aint.my bluetooth button is to the right of the shifter in the bottom right spot,others have there fog light on off switch there.so my question is,AM I THE ONLY IQ OWNER ON EARTH WITH THE BLUETOOTH BUTTON LOCATED IN THIS SPOT? if so,its obviously,THE SPECIAL IQ,and if thats the case,it is for sale on craigslist for TWICE as much as i payed for it.screaming deal.does anyone else have this?

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unless I'm confusing what the dealer told me, I was told that vehicles with the base head unit have the bluetooth button on the center console. The units with the upgraded stero, or the nav unit, do not have a bluetooth button because it's built into the radio.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless I'm confusing what the dealer told me, I was told that vehicles with the base head unit have the bluetooth button on the center console. The units with the upgraded stero, or the nav unit, do not have a bluetooth button because it's built into the radio.
which makes sense,but i thought there were a couple folks on here with the base headunit and a different bluetooth button configuration,thanks Ahye.i will pop by the dealer and see if they have another base unit on site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts