Scion IQ Forums banner

Black Sand Pearl iQ

2437 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  yunkikan
Finally picked up my iQ today :) The ride is nice, very stable on the freeway, and it actually feel faster than I thought. The ride is little bit too high thou... but overall, I am very pleased with my purchase :)

See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Makes me want my wing for my hot lava. Nice ride! Hope they get the paint problem figured out soon for it.
nice...

Maybe some black momo 17' wheels and trd lowering springs

are you going with a body kit ?

GB
Maybe some black momo 17' wheels and trd lowering springs

are you going with a body kit ?

GB
Black wheels will be nice! I am planning to lower it with coilovers, but I can't find anyone had made those for this car yet...
The Five Axis lip kit looks very nice, but at the same time, a bit expensive. I want it thou, so saving some $$ for it :)
Congratulations! It's beautiful.
helbertleet976

"The ride is nice, very stable on the freeway, and it actually feel faster than I thought. The ride is little bit too high thou... but overall, I am very pleased with my purchase." Yes, it is! It is very beautiful car.
Congratulations on the purchase! Welcome
Wow, that's beautiful. Loving the color choice you went with.

Couldn't help but notice the nice house reflecting off your brand new iQ ! is that yours?

See less See more
lol thanks. the house is my parents, but the iQ is mine :)
agree with the above members, very nice iq.
do you have any plans to modify your iQ? A staggered wheel setup would look really nice! BBS LM's on a iQ ... hmm
Thanks guys :)
I am planning to lower it and have those wheels changed. Also thinking about getting the Five Axis lip kit. Need to save some $$ for that thou :p
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.