Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not so much in biking but have to cause gf loves to bike... she got this 2010 Toyota Prius and she really wants me to install a hitch bike rack. This is what I found online. What you guys think?
2 Bike Hitch Rack

·
Registered
985 Posts
I don't know much about the Prius, but I have a bike that folds in half so it fits in the back of my iQ...no bike rack is needed.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I don't know much about the Prius, but I have a bike that folds in half so it fits in the back of my iQ...no bike rack is needed.
i can just see it being pulled outa the back of the IQ,a fantastik visuall.:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys! Thanks for the insights... Well, to start with, you guys are right, I might be needing a hitch first before choosing a bike rack but I was thinking about a bike rack that attaches to the spare tire and mounts but I guess that is not possible so have to shop around for a hitch and I am referring to this if I got it right this time 2010 Toyota Prius Class I (6xxxx Series) 1-1/4 60263 $109 Bike is Cannondale now I'm shopping around for both, hitch and bike rack. Girls are pain in the ass. lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
travis,
I put the hitch on my iQ mainly to haul our bikes so thanks for the link to the two bike carrier in your first post. The hitch in your last post should do the trick along with the previous mention carrier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts