Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a MUCH better shot of the rims i ordered,they almost match the colour of my IQ and there is a machined front lip,i dont know much but i am VERY pleased with the look.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
where did you get the new rims ? i have been looking around . saw some for about 500 on tirerack.com but dont know where to look cause i never had to deal with looking for rims

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did you get the new rims ? i have been looking around . saw some for about 500 on tirerack.com but dont know where to look cause i never had to deal with looking for rims
HEY THERE,i just went to one of my local tire,wheel shops,actual big o tire,there nothing fancy,they beat the other local shop by 10$,they were 129$ each,i could have saved maybe 50$ if i ordered them online,but then theres the shipping and if ever had a fault of some sort then the hassle of dealing with the return or whatever.i allways just stay local then if there are issues i can POP write in and talk to a human.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
super rims i am searching for those where did you purchase it?
Hey there anthony,i actually didnt get those,but they were available at BIG O TIRES,dont know if they are only canadian or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts