Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
upon returning home from work today,i recieved a suprise package at my door,thought it was a einstein DVD i was expecting,FOR THE LAST YEAR,box was a little big for this ,so i was stumped,so, upon opening,excited as the dickens,i found a WEE miniature of a TOYOTA IQ.unbelievable,im a simple guy,that dont expect nothin from no one,especially gifted to me,YAYYYYYYYYYY,,,,PARTY,what a great feeling,no return address,NOTHING.i of course have a suspision of who it may be,a simple note read,"cheers to your dedication the best to you all".well if the sender happens to read this,i must make something clear,its not dedication,ITS CDO,kinda like OCD,BUT, the letters are in THE PROPER ORDER,as they should be.i just cant stay away from this little community that keeps growing,and have come to be fond of you all,anyway,to all my new friends over there in the US,happy 4th of july,i hope your hungover tomorow,CHEERS.
Brent.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Apparently that is a presentation model from the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, the year the iQ went on sale in Europe.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I recommend embracing the entire iQ palette. Most all of the print ads I've seen feature an HL iQ (because it really pops on a white page)...I have two of these prominently framed in my iQ "shrine." It may be a case of "beggars can't be choosy" for now. In fact, from what I can tell there are no Scion iQ diecast at present...everything is branded as a Toyota, and these probably come from a time when iQ colors were limited by design.

So...who is gonna get the first iQ birthday cake?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts