Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
On my i pod hard to see the pic.but if thats a SUB that will round out the sound nicely in your little cockpit

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a SUB, Bazooka BTA6250D 6" 250watt amplified sub. Looked at the Kenwood KSC-SW10 that was posted. Loved the size but wanted a bit more power. I then looked at Aura AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shaker but that required a amp and finding body area under the seats to screw into. So decided for size and power this might be a good fit.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decided to do a practical and utility type mount. The Bazookas mount with a strap that is screwed to the vehicle. I couldn't find a convenient spot on the side panel and didn't want to put screws into the seats. So I rolled up a big towel and used some straps to secure it. It won't slide around or tip over. I also have a large towel in the car now if a need arise for a blanket or I hit a water buffalo. :rolleyes:
SAM_1384.jpg

Fletch: Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Towlie

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
For me I can not justify the cost, Bazooka 200$ vs (someone posted) 1000$+ for that one.

The stock system sounds fine to me, just needed some base. My ears are old and tired anyway, just too many concerts and heavy machinery (wife says they don't work). Just looked up that system for an xB $1599.00

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i myself am all about the audio,and will get the system when availlable for the IQ ,same one that Taz runs,but i will upgrade the rears as well,which they dont do with the oem audio system?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Time is kind of tight right now, but Here is my next project.
I have the 10" Powered Infinity Basslink subwoofer, but I'm thinking of getting the powered 8" or 6" Bazooka. The 10" Basslink is too big for the iQ, although it ounds great. I will get the Bazooka @ Amazon with the bigger RMS too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts