Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rolled off the lot a few hours ago with my brand new Hot Lava iQ! I had been eyeballing this car, and after taking my third test drive, finally took the plunge. I had been looking for the Hot Lava color, but had decided that I'd be happy with Pacific Blue or Current. I'm not really a white, gray, black person. So, imagine my excitement when I walked into the showroom and discovered a Hot Lava model sitting inside! I traded in my Ford Mustang convertible (also orange!) and couldn't be happier. Got a great deal, and they are throwing in the upgraded Pioneer stereo. Can't wait to drive around in the daytime tomorrow and show this baby off! Not sure what upgrades or mods I plan on doing, as I'm not very handy, but would love to upgrade the wheels, at least.
I'm on my iPad, so I can't post a pic, but I will in the morning. I look forward to reading the forums, getting to know you all, and learning more about my car! All the best!

Geoff

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congratulations on your new iQ. Looking forward to seeing pictures and what mods you plan to do.

Welcome to the forums, I know you'll like it here.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
happy hellos Geoff,come on in grab a seat,enjoy your stay brother.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hi Geoff and congrats! I also went with the Hot Lava - nice colour isn't it? I'm hoping to get one of those spoilers on my car also at some point also.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the spoiler! This was the only one the dealer had with it installed.

Also nice to see several Canadians here. I'm originally from Toronto. Moved to Vegas about 8 years ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts