Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any after market seats for the iQ. I know it has air bags built in to the seat so i need them to be fitted with the same airbags for safety reasons.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Any after market seats for the iQ. I know it has air bags built in to the seat so i need them to be fitted with the same airbags for safety reasons.
BIG BIG $$$.....Unless the seats hurt your back or for whatever reason, I'd just have them recovered like so many guys have done here. They look great and I believe add to the value of our cars !

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
BIG BIG $$$.....Unless the seats hurt your back or for whatever reason, I'd just have them recovered like so many guys have done here. They look great and I believe add to the value of our cars !
I've thought about when I have mine done having a lumbar support put in my drivers seat for my back....

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I've thought about when I have mine done having a lumbar support put in my drivers seat for my back....
imhoping to do it doug,because when i corner HARD,my disproportianate body slides out of the stock seat,almost dangerously.i never use to drive like SPEEDRACER GUY till i got this little sucker.THE..................MOONBUGY.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imhoping to do it doug,because when i corner HARD,my disproportianate body slides out of the stock seat,almost dangerously.i never use to drive like SPEEDRACER GUY till i got this little sucker.THE..................MOONBUGY.
I have to keep pushing my back up to the back of the seat to stay planted in a comfortable position. Like you theres something about it, whether the way I drive or the seat itself, if I don't firmly keep my back against the back of the seat I get a hell of a back ache. I don't want to change the seats because of the cost and the safty of the air bags but recovering them with a few tweeks like the lumbar support might do the trick ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts