Scion IQ Forums banner

A little darker a little lower

11K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  vinsonbar 
#1 ·
well got my tints redone to 5% all around and 35% fronts also did the TRD lower springs today also,cant imagine going any lower.let ne know what you guys think

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
The car look super lowered but I have to slow down around here a lot to avoid scraping the front facia. If the spring kit came with shorter front trim I might go for it....that or break out the dremel. :)
Still, those little flashes of red are the kind of cosmetic mod I actually like....looks good and means something!

#13 ·
r1 they came with the package but i'm thinking of selling them to get some enkei rp1 they weigh like around 15 lbs
oh let me know

#26 ·
Looks really nice... on the back springs one side of the coil is close together while the other is more spread out. On my springs I think I put the tight side down (Tanabe) because it looked to fit the boot better that way... but now I'm wondering if I put them in upside down after seeing yours.

I guess either way they ride fine... but when I put them in I was sure to place them according to how the stock spring was best seated. The stock spring doesn't have a compact half... it was just a normal looking spring.

#28 ·
I was thinking about that too when my friend and I installing the Tanabe springs on the iQ. I see the words print but my friend said the side with closer coil is usually on the top. So my rear springs have the words upside-down. The ride is good, don't feel any problem with the way I have the rear springs installed.

#33 ·
The rear sway bar is nice it works good and looks good. The lowering springs are all right but I do notice over bumps especially speed bumps it's kinda harsh. any weight in the back and you're going to bottom out. Trust me I know. I can't wait to get my 5:AD lip kit on. I have to paint it and such first though. The Hot lava paint was expensive. Looks good though. keep up the good work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.