Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was such a beautiful day today I thought I would take the iQ to the Harbour down the street from my house. It's always a nice background for photos.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
with the air suspension in the UP position,how does it sit in comparison to a STOCK iq,is it still lower,or does it look to be in 4by4 mode.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
No I'm not jealous.... not jealous at all! Taz you're a VERY nasty man for posting nice pictures like that! I HATE YOU NOW!!!! ;)

Fish
NOT ver nice at all eh fish.did you even see in that 1 picture?there are 5 and a half pieces of grass on the driverside floor.he obviously doesnt care about his car.......sorry taz,jealousy brings the worst out in people.lol.i have never seen a car that appeals to me as much as that damn thing.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[email protected], we are friends, I appreciate your situation with the rain. We did get some fog and clouds this morning! Nasty weather. =)

The air ride is completely adjustable, you can add as much or as little air as you would like. With the air bags at full the ride is unbearable and the look is indeed like a 4X4. I ride with the air bags at a very low fill allowing me to maintain a lowered look although the ride does suffer at that level. When my wife is with me I add more air so the ride is more comfortable for her even though the look is not to my liking.

You can see from this video the range from top to bottom on the air ride.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e...C AirRunner/?action=view&current=DSCN0708.mp4

·
Registered
507 Posts
I love your car but it would get battered on the roads we have around here. Hell, mine is only lowered a bit with the TRD lowering springs and I scraped the other day coming out of the DMV. It's beautiful though - you should be proud. :)

EDIT!! Actually, now that I think about what I read and watched your video, I am thinking you probably don't drive around that low, do you?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No Maggie, I drove low but not all the way down. This is normal drive height for me...

·
Registered
68 Posts
iqforyou, I think Taz knows that I'm not a hater, just very jealous at 1, the location and 2, the weather! Nothing but rain here. :(
Fish
Fish ! here is where ?
I wish everybody had their location posted :) That would be entertaining I feel.
iQforyou - can you threaten this forum so the locations get posted?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fish ! here is where ?
I wish everybody had their location posted :) That would be entertaining I feel.
iQforyou - can you threaten this forum so the locations get posted?
Fish is in England. =)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.