Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL SINCE I GOT 2000 KILOMETERS ON THE IQ I FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO GIVER A LITTLE GAS,OOOOPS caps lock off.ive been much less tame with my car,it is a month old so i figured it was time to feel some g force.im finding the front seats not to be as deep,supportive as i would like,with me now hitting some serious latteral Gs,i feel HA HA ,i feel myself kinda slipping out of the seat,but my BETTER half calls me an oversize human so maybe thats my issue,anyone have any thoughts on this?ive never owned an automatic and was fairly distrought when i learned this was the only way they come so i bought and am absolutelly loving the automatic.this car is such a pleasure to drive and a very simple driving car,I LIKE THIS.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops had to run there.so ive bin giving about three quarters throttle here and there,it hesitates of the line a wee bit,but once it switches a gear,if thats what you call it,it really does pull nicely to the 500rpm where i have dared it to.but i am in B.C canada and it is winter here,few days ago we got a couple feet of snow with a couple days at minus 30.BRRR.I didnt take the iq out in that ,but it has seen about 6 inches of the white stuff,which im guessing surfcitylocal you dont see much of.i am super excited for spring and dry conditions.i opted out of the trd lowering springs,but my rear swaybar will be in this week:).im stoked to see if i can notice the difference that many people say there is cuz i do feal a substantial amount of body roll.any way at work,enjoy your IQ s.its a little beauty.PEACE.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi iqforyou... I've picked up mine last friday (now 18km on the odometer)
Since you do also encounter snow, aren't you curious what's gonna happen to that funny wire poking in the rear wheel well which I wonder what the what that could be :confused:

I'm glad having read this was your first automatic which also applies to me... and that you've worked around it !

·
Registered
236 Posts
When the weather is good, Try turning off the Trac control, and step on the gas again and see if that make any difference.

If you really need to Start off fast from a stop (beat the Train) Try,

Turning off the Trac Control & start off with the trans in "S" Mode and see if that makes a noticeable difference.

Or Just try putting it into "S" Mode and step on it and see how she does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts