Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend wanted me to do little donuts like they do in the commercial, around a lamp post, but they were only slow ones because I'm still babying her. Can't wait for my wheels to come in!! Bring awn summa! :)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
YYYAAAAYYYYYYY,congrats MAGGIEBITE,im happy for ya,ive done real doughnuts in reverse,WORKS WELL.have a blast in your new buggy.thanks for the video,and you will never forget the date you picked up the little beuty 420.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NICE... Did yours come tinted? I'm jealous.. I tried tinting mine and failed at the back window. I since figured out what I did wrong and will try again maybe this weekend. Happy for you... lol
No, actually that's a funny story. The 16" alloys from them are on back order. So I had mentioned to my salesman that I had an appointment Superior Glass to get tint and he said that they do a lot of business with Superior Glass and that he could get me a discount on the tint and have it done for me when I picked it up so I jumped at the chance. Just hope I don't get fined for it. lol It's a little darker than what I am comfortable with. Looks nice though. I have to say - I am very happy I bought this car. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YYYAAAAYYYYYYY,congrats MAGGIEBITE,im happy for ya,ive done real doughnuts in reverse,WORKS WELL.have a blast in your new buggy.thanks for the video,and you will never forget the date you picked up the little beuty 420.
Thanks man! The car is definitely tighter than the demo car as I put the lowering springs and sway bar. I'll be happy when I can get past the breaking in point so I can just drive it. Yes, it's certainly been a happy 420 for me today. lol

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Thanks man! The car is definitely tighter than the demo car as I put the lowering springs and sway bar. I'll be happy when I can get past the breaking in point so I can just drive it. Yes, it's certainly been a happy 420 for me today. lol
yes i think the drop on your IQ is PERFECT,really makes me wanting to do so as well..looks great.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Cute video. Like Brent said, try it in reverse. Lock the wheel all the way over and go backwards, it's a blast!

Happy 420

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll have to wait until I feel more comfortable driving the car before I start performing any stunts. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts