Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been brought up before. I did a search but nothing came up. I own a 2015 IQ and it has the monogram paint but not the monogram package. Meaning no alloy wheels, spoiler etc. Im wondering if this was a Canadian only thing as i have seen two others both 2015’s as well. I know it was the final year for the IQ and the “build date” on the car is 2014. Anyone else own a non monogram, monogram paint IQ?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
776 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

When I purchased my '14 Monogram I was actually pleasantly surprised with the Monroney stored in the storage shelf under the passenger seat. It clearly stated "Monogram" on it, so I knew it was the real thing.

If you don't have that sheet my next best guess is to go to a Toyota dealer and check with them if they are able to find out with the VIN.

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Welcome jzchen!

Im positive its not a Monogram edition. Just wondering if anyone knows the story behind the Monogram paint only on these 2015 IQ’s and if it was a Canadian market thing. As i said i have seen one other in person exactly like mine and one other for sale in Ontario Canada. All have the paint but not the options/package the true “monogram” has. Possibly a rare paint option for 2015 or just one of those end of the line IQ’s sent to Canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts