Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for any recommended sources for a well regarded repair manual for my iQ, as I am having some difficulity in finding anything proper currently.

Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
I subscribed to techinfo.toyota.com and printed to .pdf as much as I could during the $20/2 day subscription. There's also one that prior moderator posted on here that I will try to figure out how to sticky:

If you decide you'd like to subscribe I will post someone on PriusChat instructions on how to .PDF and/or I'm more than happy to send you a copy. Toyota copyrights their info so I feel they deserve their $20 for me to share. Mine is a few years old now but I believe mostly should be the same.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure I would appreciate that, as anything still relevant to the 2014 I would love to get my hands on :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Here is the best techinfo.toyota.com download instructions that I know of:

As I mentioned I am more than happy to send what I've compiled if I get evidence you've subscribed/paid Toyota the current $20 2-day subscription. I just checked and the repair manual directory alone has 1604 searchable documents. (I hope I got everything.) The wiring diagram directory is not sorted completely yet but there are 336 files there, I saw at least one that looks like a duplicate. There's also accessory installation instructions and collision repair. (I do believe the collision repair info is free to access without a subscription. Of course I spent many hours clicking one by one doing this but why repeat what I've already done. I remember as a kid and even through high school some kids would get a hold of my work....

(I hope you'd heed Toyota's request not to share the info as well.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh gotcha! So the one you have on hand applies to the 2014 iQ? If so, then yeah I think I will sub to the $20 for 48 hours and grab it from you. How will I go about showing I have access to you?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Oh gotcha! So the one you have on hand applies to the 2014 iQ? If so, then yeah I think I will sub to the $20 for 48 hours and grab it from you. How will I go about showing I have access to you?
Mine just so happens to be a 2014 so exact same model year. The evidence I was hoping for, since I never did this before, hmmm. You’ll get login credentials, I can test and logout. I can test and pull something you want. (The document dates may be newer but from my Prius experience instructions still the exact same). You get a confirmation email, maybe forward that…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts