Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hmm there is some things I love about it and some things I dislike from the previous incarnations we have seen. Wonder how it compares in person to the pictures?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmm there is some things I love about it and some things I dislike from the previous incarnations we have seen. Wonder how it compares in person to the pictures?
I agree. I am completely okay with the production model IQ, but I prefer the aggressive look of the IQ concept, but that's just my personal preference. The true test will come when you see how the IQ performs, drives, handles and all that good stuff...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Taking a look at these pictures, what does everyone think the maximum height would be. Think a person who is over 6 foot be able to fit in this car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
They would probably be able to fit but it just may not be the most comfortable ride in the world. They'd definitely have to push the driver's seat far back = one less passenger in the rear. If it's anything compared to the Smart FourTwo, it would be a tight fit. I sat in one at the CIAS and I found it cramped - I'm 5'4 :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts