Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you guys:

Would you get these OEM Scion 16-inch, Split 8-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels for the iQ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm planning on it but I can't find out how wide they are. If they're 6" wide I can get a set of Pirelli 205/55R16 Cinturato P7 Run Flats on them. The only run flats I can find for 5" steel rims are a Dunlop 175/60R16 Snow tire.

Plus I like the looks of them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have them. Love them. I am done with wheel covers. Lost them on my New Beetle twice and they were not cheap to replace at the time. I also love that they are nicer than the alloys I had on my xB.

·
Registered
19 Posts
?

For the price I would go with momo 17' size with good tires

A forged whell is less weight than a cast 16 inch wheel

Michelin ps2 tire or Kuhmo if you on a budget..

·
Registered
98 Posts
These are 5" wide, the same as the steel rims. This will limit the tire options in the future but I'm getting the put on this week. Look nice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
These are 5" wide, the same as the steel rims. This will limit the tire options in the future but I'm getting the put on this week. Look nice.
If you plan on going with a bigger and wider wheel in the future, yes. But if you will be getting a wheel thats the same diameter but slightly wider it shouldn't be an issue at all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have been searching for cheaper prices on the accessories Alloy IQ wheels are $108.90ea from "Scion Parts people.com"
They discount most of there parts that I saw on their site.

And to think I almost bought them from my local Stealer ;)

anyone find better pricing on accessory parts for the IQ?

Westgl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts