Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,i did a couple video runs from 0 to 100mph but when I tried to email it it said file was to large,so here are the results,the iq was is D mode.time to 100mph was 28 seconds,then took another 22 seconds.and WOULD NOT exceed 110mph,that is all shes got,it was exciting.have a nice weekend,peace.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Welcome to the 100 mph club. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And the car does do 110mph,and feels stable doing so.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
OMG, You Guys ! I want my little buggy to last for at least 15 yrs. and your kicking 100 plus mph. Ohhhhhhh to be young again..............

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG, You Guys ! I want my little buggy to last for at least 15 yrs. and your kicking 100 plus mph. Ohhhhhhh to be young again..............
im OLD,and i have actually gotten significant AIRTIME,only about 8 inches off the ground but travelled airborn at least 15 to 20 feet.long country roads are plenty out here with traintracks crossing for the ramp.I LIKE THIS.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Dang I used to have a Dune Buggy in the eightys when I was in my twentys and flew that Buggy off the ground quite often. What a blast !

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Wait...you were going 100...with one hand on the wheel, WHILE fucking around with a phone/camera to take that damn picture? LMAO, you got brass ones. Industrial sized, SCL ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You got me thinkin.i videoed my whole run,,i guess with one hand,20some odd seconds to reach 100 and another 20 odd something to reach 110mph.OOOPS.LOL.i tried to email it so i could post it but my phone said file to large.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I did around 105 while racing a VW jeep thing from Nevada. He was extremely ticked off that I won haha. Plus he was a jerk, flipped me off after I won.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had my '96 Suzuki Sidekick up to 100 once, but shy of needing to mix a can of paint or dislodge loose teeth I wouldn't recommend it. 210+k miles later I'm still driving "Tigger", just keeping the ol' boy below 65 on hot days for fear of burning belts out or blowing hoses. Still original power train.

Meanwhile in the new Scion iQ: once the freeway traffic breaks up its hard to keep it below 80 around here. It goes fast....fast. Shoot, I was doing <pleads the 5th> mph weaving through traffic on residential surface streets on the way to droppin' the kid off at summer camp this morning. Made her giggle.

...and me too.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Only had my iQ up to 85 MPH keeping up with the traffic on I75 going through Atlanta. Speed limit is 55 MPH. She will run, that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts