Dual color for Climate Control Knobs

1. Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums – General discussion forum for Scion IQ

Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums - a website dedicated to all things Scion IQ.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dual color for Climate Control Knobs

Hi everyone, just wanted to share pictures of my many projects on the interior lighting....here is preview picture. I will post more pictures and how to do soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dual color for Climate Control Knobs-p_20181013_181809_vhdr_auto_1_1539526696728.jpg  
    Last edited by HoustoniQ; 10-14-2018 at 10:35 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

Nice work!!! Thank you!

5. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

Hi HoustonIQ,

Both my lights are burnt out on my temperature dial and air flow selection dial. I managed to pull off the center console, But am unsure of what I do next to get access to the two defective bulbs. Would you have any suggestion on how how I gain access? Does the front dials pull off. I tried and they did not seem to be want to come off.

Thanks in advance.

Wow very nice!! I love it

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Redcar1 View Post
    Hi HoustonIQ,

Both my lights are burnt out on my temperature dial and air flow selection dial. I managed to pull off the center console, But am unsure of what I do next to get access to the two defective bulbs. Would you have any suggestion on how how I gain access? Does the front dials pull off. I tried and they did not seem to be want to come off.

Thanks in advance.
    hi, sorry for the delay...…………...I will post instruction and pictures tomorrow.

hi all,

The Flow Direction and Temperature knobs are little tricky to get to the Bulbs, because of the Cables attached to the back of the knobs.
    1. Turn both knobs all the way to the Left...……….now turn over to the back.

2. This is were it is very tricky....make sure to take pictures and use marker to marks so you can remember to Line-up later. I marked " T for Temperature knob "

3. Push in the White Tab on the side and one on the other side to pop out the Cable part

4. This is what you are after The Bulb. Make sure to take a marker marks on the green bulb holder before un-twist...……..this way the Polarity will be correct when re-install.

Testing out White light and Green

picture don't do justice from a phone camera...…….it is for deep green and evenly.

14. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)