Scion iQ Repair Manual?

1. Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums – General discussion forum for Scion IQ

Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums - a website dedicated to all things Scion IQ.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scion iQ Repair Manual?

Smile Scion iQ Repair Manual?

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Scion iQ Repair Manual? Are there iQ manuals by Chilton and Haynes yet? I have seen a few detailed technical pictures in the Forums that look like they are from a repair manual.

I am not a sophisticated DIY'er so a manual would really help!

Thanks for your advice!

Sakurachan
    2012 Blizzard Pearl 10K miles

2. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

To my knowledge there isn't one out there yet. You can always ask questions here, someone should have an answer.

There are repair documentations on line. That is where the detailed images are coming from.
    I'm a Haole. I live on the Mainland but my heart is in Hawaii.

Surf City is where I live, you can call me TAZ.

Any links to transmission service procedures/diff oil/belt replacement/coolant hose replacement?

5. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

3 years since this original post and there are still no repair or maintenance manuals available. That is so odd.

In bucolic Beulah Floriduh, just north of Pensacola
    Not really. A limited volume vehicle, now dropped from all dealer's stables, and with limited incentive to write and print such a manual as a result.

Sad, but understandable...

Oh just saw this. Very unfortunate. So we are left without manuals? How are dealers servicing these vehicles without them?

I have a copy of the Toyota iQ Workshop Manual from 2003. The content is applicable to our Scion iQ models. If you would like a copy send me a pm.

it noìt work

OK. It's working for me. Lets have a few other people try it and see what they get.

What happens when you click on the link?

I downloaded it, it works fine, thanks!
    It took a lot of time since it's uncompressed and it's about 21 thousand files, so you have to be patient, it may take few hours

Also i found that this manual not copied properly, a lot of empty pages

Update:

I solved the problem with the empty pages, i re-downloaded it second time now this time by Google Drive application, yesterday i downloaded it through internet browser, so this time it downloaded more files and now i see less empty pages!

TAZ if it's possible would be better if you will compress first the folder into a ".zip" or even better maybe if you will make a image of the CD(.iso file) and after upload it again, this way will take you about 10-20 minutes to upload

i tried few times do download it took hours and every time, and different amount of files downloaded, that's why i have empty pages, some files are missing, if you will make like i saying above all the files will be compressed in a one file that will be much better

Thanks.
    Last edited by Sania; 07-19-2015 at 09:41 AM.

It looks like if you add it to your personal google drive... and then download the root folder - Google will compress it on there end and download it all. Just takes a while because they are doing it for you.

Many thanks to Sania. I have compressed the file and uploaded it again to Google drive. Please try this link and see if it works better for you.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3M&usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpiegamer188 View Post
    It looks like if you add it to your personal google drive... and then download the root folder - Google will compress it on there end and download it all. Just takes a while because they are doing it for you.
    Yeah that i did on the first download which i did through internet browser, Google compressed it before download and it took about 2-3 hours, after downloading it has 21 and something thousand files i seen a lot of empty pages, then next day i tried to download by the Google Drive program on computer that sync every file one by one again it took about 3 hours, with that download i has 22.9 thousand files and much less empty pages.

And now i downloaded & uncompressed the new TAZ's file within 3 minutes and it have even more files, 24.263 and i checked the previous pages that i seen before empty, example "Drivetrain>K41B CVT>Initialization" on both my previous downloads there was a empty page, now it's no more empty

So maybe when it's about thousand of files Google Drive getting confused and not downloading them all, always better to compress them before uploading

Many thanks to TAZ for the work that you done and shared with us that great manual!
    Last edited by Sania; 07-20-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Thank you!

Thanks, will demystify the car and save me loads. I just bought headlight bulbs at a great price on the net. They wanted between £80 and £200 here where I live!!!

18. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)