Liverpool set for final Coutinho kickback as Kia confirms Barcelona decision[/b]

[/b]
The agent of Philippe Coutinho has confirmed the Brazil playmaker will spend this season at Barcelona.[/b]
It was believed Coutinho would be sold after a season on loan at Bayern Munich.[/b]
But Coutinho's representative, Kia Joorabchian, has revealed new manager Ronald Koeman wants the 27-year-old at the club soccer tips today .[/b]
This means Barca certainly have to finish paying the final piece of Coutinho's transfer fee from Liverpool.[/b]
The Spanish giants paid £106m up-front for Coutinho in 2018, and the remaining £36m was to be made up in instalments.[/b]
Liverpool are still owed £4.4m, but that will be paid once Coutinho - who has been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham - makes another 15 appearances for Barca this season, according to the Mirror.[/b]
Speaking about his client, Joorabchian said: "I think it was very clear, [Barcelona boss Ronald] Koeman called him right after the Champions League victory with Bayern the following day.[/b]
"He told him that he is very much in his plans and he would like him to return. He was due to return on September 7, actually.[/b]
"But he returned at the beginning of September as he didn't want to lose his momentum and fitness and he's been training with Barcelona.[/b]
"All signs point that Barcelona have changed, quite dramatically, with their philosophy of how they want to move forward from last year soccer tips for tomorrow .[/b]
"And I think the players they have brought in like Coutinho, [Ousmane] Dembele and [Antoine] Griezmann, they are all going to be part of the squad this year.[/b]
"When you are playing for the team you have to do your job and I think he did his job perfectly [in the Champions League].[/b]
"It is probably the reason Barcelona want him back so badly."[/b]