Lucas Martinez Quarta responds when asked about possible exit, Bielsa allegedly wants him[/b]

River Plate defender Lucas Martinez Quarta has told TyC Sports in Argentina that he has no idea whether he will be moving on or not football prediction.[/b]
The 24-year-old has emerged as one of the top talents in Argentinian football having come up through the River ranks.[/b]
Martinez Quarta has now racked up more than 100 appearances for River, bagging nine goals along the way whilst also recording two Argentina caps.[/b]
As is often the case for the top players in South America, the attention is now on a move to Europe – and Leeds United look to be a possible destination.[/b]
TyC Sports recently reported that Marcelo Bielsa wants to bring Martinez Quarta to Elland Road, provided Leeds won promotion.[/b]
That has now happened, and with Ben White heading back to Brighton and Hove Albion, Martinez Quarta could be a replacement.[/b]
He is understood to have a €22million (£20million) release clause in his contract, though River could sell for cheaper given that he is inside the final year of his contract.[/b]
[/b]
Martinez Quarta has now admitted that he is proud to receive positive comments from Javier Zanetti, and was non-committal when asked about a transfer amid those Leeds links as he thinks it will be a ‘complex’ transfer window due to the global pandemic soccer vip tip win.[/b]
“His words are a pride,” said Martinez Quarta. “It makes me understand that I am on the right track. He is a very important person.”[/b]
“It will be a complex transfer market because of the pandemic. I can’t imagine what will happen,” he added when asked about a possible move.[/b]