Which seat cover manufacturer did you purchase?

1. Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums – General discussion forum for Scion IQ

Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums - a website dedicated to all things Scion IQ.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which seat cover manufacturer did you purchase?

Which seat cover manufacturer did you purchase?

Last question for awhile.

If you've put covers on, what company would you recommend for fit and for not squirreling around when you get in and out?

I was shocked when the local upholstery shop I'd used in the past came back with a quote of $600 PER SEAT to cover only the front row with imitation leather, or what we referred to in the "old days" as vinyl. I won't get the custom orange stitching on gray that I wanted, but the savings will be significant if I can get a good fit on them (slightly more than half that for BOTH covers!)

The two I'm looking at are CalTrend from CarID.com and Soft-Touch from ShearComfort.com. I like that the latter offers perforated inserts as an option. Thanks to everyone who reads my stupid questions and to those who take the time to respond to them.

I received my mats and sill protectors but won't put it all together until the dealer has done the detail cleaning offered after my online review stating I received the car with dirty carpet and cup holders.

2. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

My iQ had katzkin leather seat covers when I purchased it used. I am/was very happy with the quality.

I do have a concern with any type of aftermarket seat covers. If you open your manual and look carefully the front seats have airbags just under where your thighs sit, besides the side airbags which usually come out of the sides of the seats. I'm not sure if any of the aftermarket manufacturers design their seat covers with these airbags' function in mind.

https://katzkin.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)