Sitting at the Toyota/Scion dealership waiting on my oil change....
NEWS
 

  1. Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums General discussion forum for Scion IQ

    Welcome to Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums - a website dedicated to all things Scion IQ.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sitting at the Toyota/Scion dealership waiting on my oil change....

  1. #1
    Senior Member iQBurnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    812

    Sitting at the Toyota/Scion dealership waiting on my oil change....

    So I decided to look around, and shot a few pics of some new Scions on the lot (FR-S, iQ, and tC):
    Attachment 2745Attachment 2746Attachment 2747Attachment 2748
    I LOVE the FR-S, and the color on the tC was NICE!!!!
    2012 Hot Lava iQ

  2. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Homestead fl
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by iQBurnr View Post
    So I decided to look around, and shot a few pics of some new Scions on the lot (FR-S, iQ, and tC):

    I LOVE the FR-S, and the color on the tC was NICE!!!!
    I agree with you on the FRS, but the TC looks like its painted with shiny primer lol.
    I think it would be cool to have the FRS front end on our IQ,( just the grill opening and the headlights/fog lights ) now that would look interesting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sitting at the Toyota/Scion dealership waiting on my oil change....-image.jpg  

  4. #3
    Senior Member iQBurnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbagged View Post
    I agree with you on the FRS, but the TC looks like its painted with shiny primer lol.
    I think it would be cool to have the FRS front end on our IQ,( just the grill opening and the headlights/fog lights ) now that would look interesting.
    Yeah the tC had a cool gray primer look with a clear coat...really different! And the FR-S front on the iQ would be SICK!!!You up for the challenge Daniel? LOL
    2012 Hot Lava iQ

  5. #4
    Moderator surfcitylocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach CA
    Posts
    2,424
    The gray color is called Cement. It's turned out to be a much bigger seller than Scion has anticipated. I didn't really care for it at first but it's grown on me.
    I'm a Haole. I live on the Mainland but my heart is in Hawaii.

    Surf City is where I live, you can call me TAZ.

  6. #5
    Senior Member iQBurnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by surfcitylocal View Post
    The gray color is called Cement. It's turned out to be a much bigger seller than Scion has anticipated. I didn't really care for it at first but it's grown on me.
    I like it because it looks so tough and different! Wish this color was optional on the iQ.
    2012 Hot Lava iQ

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston TX suburbs
    Posts
    230
    My son has his sights set on the Subaru version of the FR-S, but he hasn't taken the plunge yet. He found our iQ​ amusing...

  8. #7
    Senior Member iQBurnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensha View Post
    My son has his sights set on the Subaru version of the FR-S, but he hasn't taken the plunge yet. He found our iQ​ amusing...
    Yeah the Subaru BR-Z
    2012 Hot Lava iQ

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Homestead fl
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by iQBurnr View Post
    Yeah the tC had a cool gray primer look with a clear coat...really different! And the FR-S front on the iQ would be SICK!!!You up for the challenge Daniel? LOL
    Man if cars where still built out of metal the way they use to be built, id consider doing a front end swap. It's possible with all the plastic, but it would be tough.

  10. #9
    Senior Member iQBurnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbagged View Post
    Man if cars where still built out of metal the way they use to be built, id consider doing a front end swap. It's possible with all the plastic, but it would be tough.
    Yeah, you would have to have a cast made of our front end, then form the new front end, and make a mold of that...a lot of work!
    2012 Hot Lava iQ

  11. Remove Advertisements
    IQ-Forums.com
    Advertisements
     

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. Introduction, Questions & Cygnet renders sitting on ADVs
    By Spec Mi GTR in forum Wheels, Tires & Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. Waiting for the IQ to arrive in St. Louis
    By rock hill iq guy in forum CARiD
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. Patiently waiting for the IQ sales in Summer.
    By inoplanetyanin in forum Scion iQ General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 12:27 PM
  4. What would you change about the Scion IQ?
    By jonestown in forum Appearance and Body Modifications
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 06:22 PM
  5. Checking with your dealership
    By ScionFan in forum Scion iQ General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2